Lima,Lima, Ica, Nazca, Cusco, Machupicchu, Sacred Valley, Rainbow Mountain, Humantay Lake- 11 Days Ica, Nazca, Cusco, Machupicchu, Valle Sagrado, Montaña de Colores, Laguna Humantay – 11 Días
Rest – Acclimatize
09:40AM Pick up from the hotel to start the LIMA MODERNA tour We will start our tour by the modern residential districts of Miraflores and San Isidro. We will visit the Financial Center, the Golf, the Olivar, the Huaca Pucllana, Pre-Inca Ceremonial Temple in the form of a pyramid that has been survived Lima’s urban expansion. We will make a stop at Larcomar, a shopping and entertainment center located on the Malecon de Miraflores, from where we will observe the Pacific Ocean.
COLONIAL LIMA: Continuing our tour, we will go to the Historic Center of Lima, declared by the UNESCO in 1991 Cultural Patrimony of the Humanity, where the center of the Spanish colony was established in century XVI and the first buildings were erected. We will visit San Martín Square, its balconies and old mansions, the Plaza Mayor and its most important buildings such as the Government Palace, the Cathedral of Lima, the Archbishop and Municipal Palace, the Station of Desamparados, among others. CONVENTION AND CATACUMBAS OF SAN FRANCISCO We will enter one of the most important convents of the XVII century. We will visit the old Library, the Choir, the Main Cloister and the underground crypts known as Catacombs. Finishing our tour in Larcomar, where you will find the best restaurants of typical Peruvian food, you will be able to enjoy the Peruvian gastronomy.
Balneario Paracas – Ballestas Islands
- We will visit the beautiful Paracas beach where we will enjoy the breezes and tranquility of the sea.
- We will move to the port of the Marina Turística.
Traditional or Complete Tour
- We will start the offshore excursion to the Ballestas Islands in modern motorized slides.
- On the way to the islands we will observe the famous and gigantic Candelabro geoglyph.
- We will observe the old Guano extraction port.
- We will walk around the edge of the Ballestas Islands appreciating their rocky formations.
- Inside the islands we will observe the sea lions, the maternity of sea lions, penguins of Humboldt, guano birds and with luck we will observe the Dolphins.
- We will visit the Boulevard de Paracas located in the same spa.
- We will visit the Handicrafts Fair where we will be able to acquire souvenirs and ornaments.
AFTERNOON: Ica – Huacachina Oasis – Tubulars and Sandboarding
- We will depart for the city of Ica.
- We will visit the Huacachina oasis.
- We will begin the visit and excursion to the Huacachina and its dunes.
- We will begin the adventure on the dunes of Ica in the Tubulares or buggies.
- We will practice the sport of Sandboarding where we will descend through the dunes with boards on sand.
- We will observe the Huacachina lagoon in all its splendor.
- We will visit the Huacachina lagoon catalogued as the small oasis of South America.
- We will make the pedal boat ride (optional) throughout the lagoon surrounded by palm trees and eucalyptus.
Overnight in Ica
9:30am RECEPTION IN NAZCA
Optional NAZCA LINE OVERflIGHT (180$ USD per person)
- The adventure begins now! Enjoy a breathtaking view from the air in a 30-minute flight over one of the greatest creations of the Ancient World, The Nazca Lines. Discover the fascinating geoglyphs in the Nazca Desert declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Our aircraft with guaranteed seats and panoramic windows, make this overflight on the Nasca Lines a wonderful experience since it also has professional headphones with noise cancellation through which you will have an informative narration of the pilot in several languages while making the tour.
- Our overflights take off from 07:00 hours to 16:30 hours.
- The flights are made every 1 hour and a half approximately
- We fly over the Nazca Lines 365 days a year, including holidays.
10:30pm TRIP NAZCA AREQUIPA VIA CARRO
AREQUIPA CITY TOUR (1:30pm – 5:00pm)
The City Tour shows us the impressive beauty of the White City of Arequipa. The tour includes sites such as him, Santa Catalina Monastery, Arequipa Cathedral, Cloisters and Church of the Society of Jesus, Complex of San Francisco and the Viewpoints of Carmen Alto and Yanahuara.
We will pick you up from your hotel to start the tour through one of the most attractive viewpoints of the city called “Carmen Alto”. In this place we will observe the three tutelary volcanoes that surround the city of Arequipa, pre-Inca terraces and our guide will tell us about the agriculture of Arequipa. Then we move to the district of Yanahuara to appreciate the Yanahuara Portals built in Sillar and the Church of San Juan Bautista.
Then we go to the Monastery of Santa Catalina that presents a citadel of sillar, this monastery was founded in 1579, then we go to the Minor Basilica of Arequipa, which is located in the Plaza de Armas, with a Neoclassical style, ending the tour we move to the Church of the Company of Jesus and the Dome of San Ignacio which is one of the best preserved in the city of Arequipa.
8:00pm TRAVEL AREQUIPA – CUSCO
/ FREE DAY TO REST AND GET TO KNOW THE CITY
- 8:30am We take the bus that will take us to the city of Ollantaytambo
- 10:15 a.m. We took the train to Aguas Calientes.
- 12:30pm We enter Machu Picchu. The tour is done with a tour guide accredited by the Cusco Guides Association and has a duration of 4 to 5 hours.
- 1:30pm approx. The whole citadel will be visited with an explanation of the main attractions: Temple of the Sun, Intihuatana, Temple of the 3 windows, Temple of the Condor, among others. Extra time for walking and taking pictures.
- 8:20pm We take the train back to the town of Aguas Caliente.
- 11:50pm we arrive in the city of Cusco, to take you to the hotel.
- Pick up from hotel
- Entrance to Machu Picchu + Courtesy: cold snack for the tour
- Accredited guide
- Bus tickets from Aguas Calientes village to the point entrance of the citadel Machu Picchu (round trip).
- Tourist train tickets via Aguas Calientes – Ollantaytambo.
- Tickets of Bus in shared service for the return of Ollantaytambo to the city of Cusco.
- Food & Beverage
- Ascent to Huayna Picchu.
- (Additional cost US$25. Must be booked at least two months in advance as only 400 people enter).
8:30 a.m. Sacred Valley of the Incas Tour: We will visit the town of Pisac and its handicraft market, Qoya, Lamay, Calca, Yucay. We will continue our journey towards Urubamba, commercial center of the Valley, its countryside and its pleasant climate stand out at the foot of the snowy Chicón, here we will enjoy a lunch in tourist restaurant.
Then we will continue our journey to Ollantaytambo; architectural complex that was in times of the Tahuantinsuyo a gigantic agricultural, administrative, social, religious and military complex. Then we will transfer to Maras Moray where we will be able to appreciate the beautiful Inca platforms and the Salineras de Maras, Chinchero the last point of the tour. This town is a beautiful example of mestizo and colonial style.
- Bus cusco sacred valley Shared service
- Specialized guide
- Entrance tickets to all archaeological sites mentioned.
- 1 lunch
We pick you up at the hotel at 5:00am, we head south of the city of Cusco, travel time 2 hours and 45 minutes to the community of JAPURA where we will have our breakfast, then continue for 15 minutes more to Pitumarca (Quesiyono) 4.400 masl approx. From where we will start with our walk through a headquarters easily accessible for an estimated time of 3 hours and we will reach the Mountain of Colors, magical landscapes located at 5,000 meters above sea level. aprox. After enjoying the wonder that our mother nature presents to us, we will return by the same route, where our transport awaits us and then we move for 15 minutes to place of lunch, Then we return to Cusco, approx. 6:00pm (Plaza Regocijo).
- Pick up from hotel
- Sacred Valley Bus / Shared Service
- Specialized guide
- Almuerzo buffet
Cusco – Mollepata – Soraypampa – Humantay Lagoon:
We will pass by their respective hotel to pick them up at 5:00am and then travel in our private transport to the town of Mollepata located in the lush valley of the Apurimac River. After a well deserved breakfast to fill us with energy we will continue our trip towards Soraypampa (3900msnm) after a brief rest, we will begin our walk towards Laguna Humantay, located to 4200mt 13779 feet, after the ascent of 1 hour and 30 min approximately we will be able to appreciate so wonderful place and we will return to our camp to have our lunch with beautiful panoramic views of the snowy peaks and later they will be transferred to our city of Cusco, we will leave them in the center of the city (near the main Plaza de Armas).
- Bus cusco mountain Shared service
- Specialized guide
- Breakfast and Lunch.
PICK UP FROM HOTEL AIRPORT
Advantages of contracting this tour with Rainbow Peru Travel
- Personalized support: You will have private transportation and a specialized guide only for your group.
- Departure and return times will be adapted to the availability of time you have.
- You will have more time to get to know in depth the place and culture of its inhabitants.
- Airport Pickup – Hotel – Airport
- Hotel 2 nights LIMA Hotel MIRAMAR/ESTEFANOS
- One night hotel in ICA
- Hotel 4 nights CUSCO
- Breakfast 6 days
- Accredited guide on all tours
- Pick up for all tours from your hotel
- Entrances to the Tourist Spots mentioned in the package
- Train ticket Ollantaytambo – Machupicchu – Ollantaytambo
Does not include
- Air tickets
Why book with Rainbow Peru Travel?
Our travel agency works directly with our passengers, therefore we do not work with intermediaries or give commissions to third agencies that increase prices unnecessarily.
In our company we work with 100 local people, tourism professionals in constant training, which guarantees a totally personalized service.
We are a Fully Authorized Tour Operator to carry out Tourist Activities in the different tourist sites of Cusco, certificates granted by the Provincial Municipality of Cusco and the Ministry of Foreign Trade and Tourism (DIRCETUR and MINCETUR).
We have many years of experience, we know our region because it is our area of work, so we find the right solution to the various situations that may arise and, fortuitously, this way of working is our best cover letter.
Exclusive service: we only operate on our tourists, we do not pass or join other agencies. Our groups on average are 2 to 6 people, departure is guaranteed at 100 even if it is a single person.