Lima, Ica, Machupicchu, Sacred Valley, Rainbow Mountain, Puno – 11 Days
Rest – Acclimatize
09:40AM pick up from the hotel to start the LIMA MODERN tour We will start our tour of the modern residential districts of Miraflores and San Isidro. We will tour the Financial Center, the Golf, the Olivar, the Huaca Pucllana, pre-Inca Ceremonial Temple in the form of a pyramid that has survived the urban expansion of Lima. We will make a stop at Larcomar, shopping and entertainment center located on the Malecón de Miraflores, from where we will observe the Pacific Ocean.
COLONIAL LIMA: Continuing our tour, we will go to the Historic Center of Lima, declared by UNESCO in 1991 Cultural Patrimony of Humanity, where the center of the Spanish colony was established in the sixteenth century and the first buildings were erected. We will visit San Martín Square, its balconies and old mansions, the Main Square and its most important buildings such as the Government Palace, the Cathedral of Lima, the Archbishop and Municipal Palace, the Station of Desamparados, among others. CONVENTO Y CATACUMBAS DE SAN FRANCISCO We will enter one of the most important convents of the 17th century. We will visit the old Library, the Choir, the Main Cloister and the underground crypts known as Catacombs. Finishing our tour in Larcomar, where you will find the best restaurants of typical Peruvian food, you will be able to enjoy the Peruvian gastronomy.
4:00AM trip from Lima (approximately 4 hours)
Balneario Paracas – Ballestas Islands
- We will visit the beautiful Paracas beach where we will enjoy the breezes and tranquility of the sea.
- We will move to the port of the Marina Turística.
Traditional or Complete Tour
- We will start the offshore excursion to the Ballestas Islands in modern motorized slides.
- On the way to the islands we will observe the famous and gigantic Candelabro geoglyph.
- We will observe the old Guano extraction port.
- We will walk along the edge of the Ballestas Islands appreciating their rocky formations.
- Inside the islands we will observe the sea lions, the maternity of sea lions, Humboldt penguins, guano birds and with luck we will observe the dolphins.
- We will visit the Boulevard de Paracas located in the same spa.
- We will visit the Handicrafts Fair where we will be able to acquire souvenirs and ornaments.
AFTERNOON: Ica – Oasis Huacachina – Tubulars and Sandboarding
- We will depart for the city of Ica.
- We will visit the Huacachina oasis.
- We will begin the visit and excursion to the Huacachina and its dunes.
- We will begin the adventure on the dunes of Ica in the Tubulares or buggies.
- We will practice the sport of Sandboarding where we will descend through the dunes with boards on sand.
- We will observe the Huacachina lagoon in all its splendor.
- We will visit the Huacachina lagoon catalogued as the small oasis of South America.
- We will make the pedal boat ride (optional) throughout the lagoon surrounded by palm trees and eucalyptus.
Overnight in Ica
HOUR 9:30 AM – RECEPTION AT NAZCA
FLIGHT OVER THE NAZCA LINES
The adventure begins now! Enjoy a breathtaking view from the air on a 30-minute flight over one of the greatest creations of the Ancient World, the Nazca Lines. Discover the fascinating geoglyphs in the Nazca Desert declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO.
Our aircraft with guaranteed seats and panoramic windows, make this overflight on the Nasca Lines a wonderful experience since it also has professional headphones with noise cancellation through which you will have an informative narration of the pilot in several languages while making the tour.
- Our overflights take off from 07:00 hours to 16:30 hours.
- The flights are made every 1 hour and a half approximately
- We fly overflights to the Nazca Lines 365 of the year including holidays
Rest Day – Acclimatize – Walk the City – Handicrafts Markets – Gastronomy
CORTESIA ALMUERZO TIPICO DE CUSCO CON SHOW DE DANZAS TIPICAS DE LA REGION
- 8:30am We take the bus that will take us to the city of Ollantaytambo
- 10:15 a.m. We took the train to Aguas Calientes.
- 12:30pm We enter Machu Picchu. 1pm El tour se realiza con un guía acreditado por la Asociación de Guías del Cusco y tiene una duración de 4 a 5 horas.
- 1:30pm aprox. The whole citadel will be visited with an explanation of the main attractions: Temple of the Sun, Intihuatana, Temple of the 3 windows, Temple of the Condor, among others. Extra time for walking and taking pictures.
- 8:20pm We take the train back to the town of Aguas Caliente.
- 11:50pm we arrive in the city of Cusco, to take them to the hotel
- Pick up from hotel
- Entrance to Machu Picchu + Courtesy: cold snack for the tour
- Accredited guide
- Bus tickets from the town of Aguas Calientes to the entrance point of the citadel Machu Picchu (round trip).
- Tourist train tickets via Aguas Calientes – Ollantaytambo.
- Bus tickets in shared service for the return of Ollantaytambo to the city of Cusco.
- Climb Huayna Picchu.
- (Additional cost US$25. Must be booked at least two months in advance as only 400 people enter)
8:30 am. Sacred Valley of the Incas Tour: We will visit the town of Pisac and its handicraft market, Qoya, Lamay, Calca, Yucay. We will continue our journey towards Urubamba, commercial center of the Valley, its countryside and its pleasant climate stand out at the foot of the snowy Chicón, here we will enjoy a lunch in tourist restaurant.
Then we will continue our tour to Ollantaytambo; architectural complex that was in times of the Tahuantinsuyo a gigantic agricultural, administrative, social, religious and military complex. Then we will transfer to Maras Moray where we will be able to appreciate the beautiful Inca platforms and the Salineras d Maras, Chinchero the last point of the route. This town is a beautiful example of mestizo and colonial style.
- Bus cusco sacred valley Shared service
Does NOT include
We pick you up at the hotel at 5:00am, we head south of the city of Cusco, travel time 2 hours and 45 minutes to the community of JAPURA where we will have our breakfast, then continue for 15 minutes more to Pitumarca (Quesiyono) 4.400 masl approx. From where we will start with our walk through a headquarters easily accessible for an estimated time of 3 hours and we will reach the Mountain of Colors, magical landscapes located at 5,000 meters above sea level. aprox. After enjoying the wonder that our mother nature presents to us, we will return by the same route, where our transport awaits us and then we move for 15 minutes to place of lunch, Then we return to Cusco, approx. 6:00pm (Plaza Regocijo).
- Pick up from hotel
- Sacred Valley Bus / Shared Service
- Specialized guide
- Almuerzo buffet
Of great social, ethnic, landscape and environmental importance and with great artisan potential. It is 3 hours from the floating islands.
In the upper part there are two elevated peaks “Pacha Tata” and “Pacha Mama” in which you can see archaeological remains, centers of worship and worship. Its nature is prodigal in beautiful landscapes that contrast with the immensity of Lake Titicaca.
Description of the route:
- 08:00am Departure from Puerto Puno, towards the floating islands of the Uros.
- 08:25am Arrival at the first floating island, organized community members will demonstrate true ancestral activities.
- 09:25am Departure to the second floating island.
- 10:0am Departure to the island of Amantani.
- 1:00pm Arrival to the island of Amantaní, there the organized families will wait for us in the community to take us and welcome us in their typical family houses, where we will share pleasant and unforgettable moments with them.
- 1:30pm Lunch and rest time.
- 4:00pm Walk to the ceremonial temple “Pachatata”, we will enjoy a beautiful view of Lake Titikaka and surroundings, as well as a spectacular view of the sunset.
- 5:45pm Descent to the respective family homes.
- 7:00pm Family dinner.
- 8:00pm Peña Show –optional-
SPEND THE NIGHT AT A LOCAL FAMILY HOME.
- 08:00 hrs. Departure from Amantani port to Taquile Island.
- 09.00 hrs. Arrival to the island of Taquile, 30 minutes walk until arriving to a communal house where the organized families will present a demonstration of dances, music and textiles, through which your passengers will enjoy and share the true customs and traditions of this beautiful island.
- 11.30 am. Lunch in the same place (with a view of the lake), free time.
- 12.30 am. 20 minute walk to the village square, free time.
- 1.00 pm. Descent to the port.
- 1.30 pm. Departure to Puno.
- 4:30 pm. Arrival to the Port of Puno.
- Transfers from the hotel/terminal Puerto Puno and vice versa.
- Official guide of Spanish and English tourism.
- Entrance ticket to the islands of Uros, Amantani and Taquile.
- 1st day Lunch, dinner, lodging.
- 2nd day breakfast on the island of Amantani.
- And lunch on the island of Taquile.
That same night we left for Cusco at 9:00pm, arriving in the city at 6:00am.
You’ll be taken to your hotel.
Advantages of contracting this tour with Rainbow Peru Travel
- Personalized support: You will have private transportation and a specialized guide only for your group.
- Departure and return times will be adapted to the availability of time you have.
- You will have more time to get to know in depth the place and culture of its inhabitants.
- Hotels 3 noche Lima
- Hotel 1 noche Ica
- Hotel: 3 nights in Cusco
- 1 night at Lake Titicaca
- Breakfast 8
- Accredited Tour Guide
- Pick up for Tours from your hotel
- Entrance fees to the tourist sites mentioned in the package
- Ticket de tren Ollantaytambo – Machu Picchu – Ollantaytambo
- Lunch on the Mountain Tour 7 Colors
- Lunch on the Sacred Valley tour
- Lunch on the Lake Titicaca tour
- Air Tickets
Why book with Rainbow Peru Travel?
Our travel agency works directly with our passengers, therefore we do not work with intermediaries or give commissions to third agencies that increase prices unnecessarily.
In our company we work with 100 local people, tourism professionals in constant training, which guarantees a totally personalized service.
We are a Fully Authorized Tour Operator to carry out Tourist Activities in the different tourist sites of Cusco, certificates granted by the Provincial Municipality of Cusco and the Ministry of Foreign Trade and Tourism (DIRCETUR and MINCETUR).
We have many years of experience, we know our region because it is our area of work, so we find the right solution to the various situations that may arise and, fortuitously, this way of working is our best cover letter.
Exclusive service: we only operate on our tourists, we do not pass or join other agencies. Our groups on average are 2 to 6 people, departure is guaranteed at 100 even if it is a single person.