Ica, Paracas, Cusco, Machupicchu, Titicaca, Taquile – 9 Days
Rest – Acclimatize
4:00AM trip from Lima (approximately 4 hours)
- Balneario Paracas – Ballestas Islands
- We will visit the beautiful Paracas beach where we will enjoy the breezes and tranquility of the sea.
- We will move to the port of the Marina Turística.
Traditional or Complete Tour
- We will start the offshore excursion to the Ballestas Islands in modern motorized slides.
- On the way to the islands we will observe the famous and gigantic Candelabro geoglyph.
- We will observe the old Guano extraction port.
- We will walk around the edge of the Ballestas Islands appreciating their rocky formations.
- Inside the islands we will observe the sea lions, the maternity of sea lions, Humboldt penguins, guano birds and with luck we will observe the dolphins.
- We will visit the Boulevard de Paracas located in the same spa.
- We will visit the Handicrafts Fair where we will be able to acquire souvenirs and ornaments.
AFTERNOON: Ica – Huacachina Oasis – Tubulars and Sandboarding
- We will depart for the city of Ica.
- We will visit the Huacachina oasis.
- We will begin the visit and excursion to the Huacachina and its dunes.
- We will begin the adventure on the dunes of Ica in the Tubulares or buggies.
- We will practice the sport of Sandboarding where we will descend through the dunes with boards on sand.
- We will observe the Huacachina lagoon in all its splendor.
- We will visit the Huacachina lagoon catalogued as the small oasis of South America.
- We will make the pedal boat ride (optional) throughout the lagoon surrounded by palm trees and eucalyptus.
The estimated time of arrival in Lima is 10:00pm at night.
Rest Day – Acclimatize – Walk the City – Handicrafts Markets – Gastronomy
- 8:30am We take the bus that will take us to the city of Ollantaytambo
- 10:15 a.m. We took the train to Aguas Calientes.
- 12:30pm We enter Machu Picchu. The tour is done with a tour guide accredited by the Cusco Guides Association and has a duration of 4 to 5 hours.
- 1:30pm approx. The whole citadel will be visited with an explanation of the main attractions: Temple of the Sun, Intihuatana, Temple of the 3 windows, Temple of the Condor, among others. Extra time for walking and taking pictures.
- 8:20pm We take the train back to the town of Aguas Caliente.
- 11:50pm we arrive in the city of Cusco, to take you to the hotel.
- Pick up from hotel
- Entrance to Machu Picchu + Courtesy: cold snack for the tour
- Accredited guide
- Bus tickets from the town of Aguas Calientes to the entrance point of the citadel Machu Picchu (round trip).
- Tourist train tickets via Aguas Calientes – Ollantaytambo.
- Tickets of Bus in shared service for the return of Ollantaytambo to the city of Cusco.
- Food & Beverage
- Ascent to Huayna Picchu.
(Additional cost US$25. Must be booked at least two months in advance as only 400 people enter).
That same night we traveled to the city of Puno (10:30pm) where La Laguna Titicaca is located.
We will go by super comfortable Tourist Bus in which you will be able to sleep very well. Arriving at 06:00am you will be picked up from the station to start the tour.
Of great social, ethnic, landscape and environmental importance and with great artisan potential. It is 3 hours away from the floating islands.
In the upper part there are two elevated peaks “Pacha Tata” and “Pacha Mama” in which you can see archaeological remains, centers of worship and worship. Its nature is prodigal in beautiful landscapes that contrast with the immensity of Lake Titicaca.
Description of the route:
- 08:00am Departure from Puerto Puno, towards the floating islands of the Uros.
- 08:25am Arrival to the first floating island, organized community members will demonstrate true ancestral activities.
- 09:25am Departure to the second floating island.
- 10:0am Departure to Amantani Island.
- 1:00pm Arrival to the island of Amantaní, there the organized families will wait for us in the community to take us and welcome us in their typical family houses, where we will share pleasant and unforgettable moments with them.
- 1:30pm Lunch and rest time.
- 4:00pm Walk to the ceremonial temple “Pachatata”, we will enjoy a beautiful view of Lake Titikaka and surroundings, as well as a spectacular view of the sunset.
- 5:45pm Descent to the respective family homes.
- 7:00pm Family dinner.
- 8:00pm Peña Show -optional-
SPEND THE NIGHT AT A LOCAL FAMILY HOME.
- 08:00 hrs. Departure from Amantani port to Taquile Island.
- 09.00 hrs.Arrival to Taquile Island, 30 minutes walk until arriving to a communal house where, there
organized families will present a demonstration of dances, music and textiles, through which your passengers will enjoy and share the true customs and traditions of this beautiful island.
- 11.30 am. Lunch in the same place (with a view of the lake), free time.
- 12.30 am. 20 minute walk to the village square, free time.
- 1.00 pm. Descent to the pier.
- 1.30 pm. Departure to Puno.
- 4:30 pm. Arrival at Puno Port.
- Transfers from the hotel/terminal Puerto Puno and vice versa.
- Official guide of Spanish and English tourism.
- Entrance ticket to the islands of Uros, Amantaní and Taquile.
- 1st day Lunch, dinner, lodging.
- 2nd day breakfast on the island of Amantani.
- And lunch on the island of Taquile.
That same night we leave for Cusco at 9:00pm, arriving in the city at 6:00am.
You’ll be taken to your hotel.
Advantages of contracting this tour with Rainbow Peru Travel
- Personalized support: You will have private transportation and a specialized guide only for your group.
- Departure and return times will be adapted to the availability of time you have.
- You will have more time to get to know in depth the place and culture of its inhabitants.
- Hotel 2 night Lima
- Hotel 3 nights Cusco
- 1 night at Lake Titicaca
- Breakfast 6
- Accredited Tour Guide
- Pick up for Tours from your hotel
- Entrance fees to the tourist sites mentioned in the package
- Train ticket Ollantaytambo – Machu Picchu – Ollantaytambo
- Lunch on the Lake Titicaca tour
- Air tickets
Why book with Rainbow Peru Travel?
Our travel agency works directly with our passengers, therefore we do not work with intermediaries or give commissions to third agencies that increase prices unnecessarily.
In our company we work with 100 local people, tourism professionals in constant training, which guarantees a totally personalized service.
We are a Fully Authorized Tour Operator to carry out Tourist Activities in the different tourist sites of Cusco, certificates granted by the Provincial Municipality of Cusco and the Ministry of Foreign Trade and Tourism (DIRCETUR and MINCETUR).
We have many years of experience, we know our region because it is our area of work, so we find the right solution to the various situations that may arise and, fortuitously, this way of working is our best cover letter.
Exclusive service: we only operate on our tourists, we do not pass or join other agencies. Our groups on average are 2 to 6 people, departure is guaranteed at 100 even if it is a single person.