Ica, Paracas, Cusco, Machupicchu, Sacred Valley, Rainbow Mountain – 7 Days
4:00am: PICK UP FROM YOUR HOTEL (4 hours trip) Balneario Paracas – Ballestas Islands
- We will visit the beautiful Paracas beach where we will enjoy the breezes and tranquility of the sea.
- We will move to the port of the Marina Turística.
Traditional or Complete Tour
- We will start the offshore excursion to the Ballestas Islands in modern motorized slides.
- On the way to the islands we will observe the famous and gigantic Candelabro geoglyph.
- We will observe the old Guano extraction port.
- We will walk around the edge of the Ballestas Islands appreciating their rocky formations.
- Inside the islands we will observe the sea lions, the maternity of sea lions, Humboldt penguins, guano birds and with luck we will observe the dolphins.
- We will visit the Boulevard de Paracas located in the same spa.
- We will visit the Handicrafts Fair where we will be able to acquire souvenirs and ornaments.
AFTERNOON: Ica – Huacachina Oasis – Tubulars and Sandboarding
- We will depart for the city of Ica.
- We will visit the Huacachina oasis.
- We will begin the visit and excursion to the Huacachina and its dunes.
- We will begin the adventure on the dunes of Ica in the Tubulares or buggies.
- We will practice the sport of Sandboarding where we will descend through the dunes with boards on sand.
- We will observe the Huacachina lagoon in all its splendor.
- We will visit the Huacachina lagoon catalogued as the small oasis of South America.
- We will make the pedal boat ride (optional) throughout the lagoon surrounded by palm trees and eucalyptus.
- The estimated time of arrival to the city of Lima is 10:00 at night. Where we will spend the night.
AIRPORT PICK UP – HOTEL CUSCO (morning free to have breakfast and get to know the city)
3:30pm Trip to Machu Picchu.
Overnight in Machu Picchu
- 6:30am: Breakfast at Machu Picchu Hotel
- 7:30am: We take the bus that will take us to the ruins of Machu Picchu.
- 8:30am: We enter Machu Picchu. The tour takes place together with a tour guide accredited by the Association of guides of Cusco and has a duration of 4 to 5 hours
- 10:30 a.m. The whole citadel will be visited with an explanation of the main attractions:
- Temple of the Sun, Intihuatana, Temple of the 3 windows, Temple of the Condor, among others. Extra time to walk and take pictures.
- Free afternoon to walk around the city.
- 8:30pm We take the train back to the town of Aguas Caliente.
- 11:50pm we arrive in the city of Cusco to take you to the hotel.
- Entrance to Machu Picchu + Courtesy: cold snack for the tour.
- Accredited guide
- Bus tickets from Aguas Calientes village to the point
- entrance of the citadel Machu Picchu (round trip).
- Tourist train tickets via Aguas Calientes-Ollantaytambo.
- Tickets of Bus in shared service for the return of
- Ollantaytambo to the city of Cusco.
- Food & Beverage
- Ascent to Huayna Picchu. Additional cost US$35. Reservations must be made at least two months in advance as only 400 people per day are admitted.
08:30 am. Sacred Valley of the Incas Tour: We will visit the town of Pisac and its handicraft market, Qoya, Lamay, Calca, Yucay. We will continue our journey towards Urubamba, commercial center of the Valley, its countryside and its pleasant climate stand out at the foot of the snowy Chicón, here we will enjoy a lunch in tourist restaurant.
Then we will continue our journey to Ollantaytambo; architectural complex that was in times of the Tahuantinsuyo a gigantic agricultural, administrative, social, religious and military complex. Then we will go to Chinchero, the last point of the tour. This town is a beautiful example of mestizo and colonial style.
- Bus cusco sacred valley Shared service
- Specialized guide
- Entrance tickets to all archaeological sites mentioned.
- 1 lunch
We pick you up at the hotel at 4:00am, we head south of the city of Cusco, travel time 2 hours and 45 minutes to the community of JAPURA where we will have our breakfast, then continue for 15 minutes more to Pitumarca (Quesiyono) 4.400 masl approx. From where we begin our walk by a sedero easy access for an estimated time of 3 hours and reach the Mountain of Colors, magical landscapes located at 5.After enjoying the wonder that our mother nature presents us, we will return by the same route, where our transport waits for us and after we move for 15 minutes to lunch place, Later we return to Cusco, approx. 6:00pm (Plaza Regocijo).
- Pick up from hotel
- Sacred Valley Bus / Shared Service
- Specialized guide
- Buffet lunch
- Food & Beverage
Advantages of contracting this tour with Rainbow Peru Travel
- Personalized support: You will have private transportation and a specialized guide only for your group.
- Departure and return times will be adapted to the availability of time you have.
- You will have more time to get to know in depth the place and culture of its inhabitants.
- Pick up from the airport-hotel-airport
- Hotel 2 nights LIMA Hotel Miramar/Estefanos
- Hotel 3 nights CUSCO
- Hotel 1 night MACHU PICCHU
- Breakfast 6 days
- Accredited guide on all tours
- Pick up for all tours from your hotel
- All income to all tourist places mentioned in the package
- Train ticket Ollantaytambo – Machupicchu – Ollantaytambo
Does not include
- Air tickets
Why book with Rainbow Peru Travel?
Our travel agency works directly with our passengers, therefore we do not work with intermediaries or give commissions to third agencies that increase prices unnecessarily.
In our company we work with 100 local people, tourism professionals in constant training, which guarantees a totally personalized service.
We are a Fully Authorized Tour Operator to carry out Tourist Activities in the different tourist sites of Cusco, certificates granted by the Provincial Municipality of Cusco and the Ministry of Foreign Trade and Tourism (DIRCETUR and MINCETUR).
We have many years of experience, we know our region because it is our area of work, so we find the right solution to the various situations that may arise and, fortuitously, this way of working is our best cover letter.
Exclusive service: we only operate on our tourists, we do not pass or join other agencies. Our groups on average are 2 to 6 people, departure is guaranteed at 100 even if it is a single person.